Marilag Ang Malaya

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crazy copyright infringement claim

Ads serve to distribute a message from businesses about their products and services that they are selling to potential customers, like you and I. So, knowing this in mind, it's often in the best interest of the ad to be seen by a lot of people, especially people like you and I who have enough spare cash to buy what they are selling.

Some years back, I wrote about a piece about a new (then) Microsoft ad to counter the "I'm a Mac" ads. As with any other Internet video, it had a YouTube video which you can embed and so on and so forth.

Therefore, it was with great surprise that I discovered my post no longer had the video on, but the embedded video says it was reported for infringement by Microsoft. Infringement?? For distributing ads?? Shocking! They should be paying the guy, instead of banning him.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home