Marilag Ang Malaya

Friday, January 29, 2010

Firefox Friday Feature of the Week: Personas

Today marks the very first Firefox Friday. It is the brainchild of Myra Jill. Every Friday, the members of the Mozilla Philippines Community will write a blog post and a tweet, with the tags #FirefoxFriday and #MozillaPH. As my personal twist on Firefox Friday, I will write about a Firefox feature that I like. The very first feature that I have chosen to highlight to day is Personas.

Personas is a light theming system for Firefox. It has drastically lowered the barrier of entry to make Firefox themes. There are now more than 35,000 themes available. As a user, I find that personas theme loads quickly and responsive. I could also choose a random theme from a certain category, and each of my Firefox windows will have a different theme.
You get Personas automatically when you download the Firefox 3.6, the latest release. If you like Personas so much, you can also get Personas Plus, an add-on that super-charges your Personas experience.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home