Marilag Ang Malaya

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A first look at Google Wave

I have received my Google Wave invitation yesterday morning. I immediate took to inviting some more people to join me in testing Google Wave.
So far, it's been very very exclusive, and I only have 5 contacts on my list, not really many, and it really makes it difficult to test. However, that really doesn't stop us, does it? =P
The Google Wave team has been working very fast on this one. Some bugs that I saw yesterday were already gone today. For example, when you make a new wave and then change your mind so you want to discard it, yesterday you have to click on Trash to delete it. That has been fixed to today.
Wave really looks great towards the future of online collaboration, including a great way to finally do online meetings.
Kudos to Google for a job well done on Wave! ^_^
in reference to: Google Wave API | Google Groups (view on Google Sidewiki)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home